- GE plans on building a new power generation project in Puerto Rico as part of a proposed PREPA debt restructuring. PR bond prices strengthen.
- Is HY Munis a crowded market?
- Who needs capital markets experience? Just follow central bank easing from market to market.
- More evidence surfaces that mid-level white collar jobs might be a thing of the past.
- Chicago Fed data indicate that the U.S. economy grew more slowly in March than in February.
- Bond Squad is seeing increased bid list activity in the high yield corporate debt market.
“Timely market commentary for financial advisors and their clients.”
After more than a decade of composing an internal use only market commentary and strategy report, “Making Sense,” for a large financial institution, the Bond Squad is now offering its knowledge and market insights to the public. At its peak, “Making Sense” had more than 9,000 readers. If 9,000 financial professionals found “Making Sense” and the talents of the Bond Squad valuable, you probably will as well.
Up-To-Date Information: Timely Market Commentary via our flagship daily commentary report “Making Sense.”
In Depth Discussion and Strategy: A weekly recap of the week that was, previewing the week ahead and a more complete discussion of the capital markets and the economy.
Analytics: Not sure how a bond works? Need to understand its particulars? Not sure how will it respond to economic and market conditions? Let the Bond Squad take a look. With nearly a quarter century of fixed income market experience the Bond Squad has nearly every kind of fixed income structures. We can also help determine if a mutual fund or bond manager strategy is right for you or your clients.
Investment recommendations: The Bond Squad has over two decades of experience uncovering relative values in the fixed income markets. Let us work for you.
Phone Support: Have direct access to the Bond Squad team via phone during market hours.
All this for less than $1 per day!
*Our subscription may be eligible for reimbursement by your employer.*