- Are Negative Interest Rate Policy (NIRP) central banks firing economic blanks? A former Fed president believes so.
- The yen and euro rise while stocks plunge following NIRP. Have central banks lost control of capital markets? Should they have had control in the first place?
- More mixed economic data. Is this a sign the economic cycle is approaching an inflection point?
- Auto loan delinquencies rise.
- Widening credit spreads among investment grade bonds could offer opportunities for knowledgeable investors.
“Timely market commentary for financial advisors and their clients.”
After more than a decade of composing an internal use only market commentary and strategy report, “Making Sense,” for a large financial institution, the Bond Squad is now offering its knowledge and market insights to the public. At its peak, “Making Sense” had more than 9,000 readers. If 9,000 financial professionals found “Making Sense” and the talents of the Bond Squad valuable, you probably will as well.
Up-To-Date Information: Timely Market Commentary via our flagship daily commentary report “Making Sense.”
In Depth Discussion and Strategy: A weekly recap of the week that was, previewing the week ahead and a more complete discussion of the capital markets and the economy.
Analytics: Not sure how a bond works? Need to understand its particulars? Not sure how will it respond to economic and market conditions? Let the Bond Squad take a look. With nearly a quarter century of fixed income market experience the Bond Squad has nearly every kind of fixed income structures. We can also help determine if a mutual fund or bond manager strategy is right for you or your clients.
Investment recommendations: The Bond Squad has over two decades of experience uncovering relative values in the fixed income markets. Let us work for you.
Phone Support: Have direct access to the Bond Squad team via phone during market hours.
All this for less than $1 per day!
*Our subscription may be eligible for reimbursement by your employer.*